How can I set up a Google Play Store account?
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Under "Accounts," touch Add account -> Google
- Follow the instructions to add your account.
- If needed, repeat steps to add multiple accounts.
How can I add a payment method to my Google Play Store account?
In your Play Store App:
- Open the Play Store app
- Click on the three parallel bars in the top left corner
- Scroll down and select My Account
- Click on your preferred payment method in the Add payment method section
- Follow the instructions in the window that pops up
- Once complete, the new payment method will be added to your account
On the Play Store Website:
- Go to your Google Play account.
- Select a payment method in the Add payment method section.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- The new payment method will be added to your Google account.
- More information on removing or editing payment methods here.
Which payment methods are accepted?
- Credit or debit cards
- Google Wallet Balance
- Direct carrier billing
- Google Play gift cards and promotional codes
- More information here
Can I pay via my phone service/carrier provider?
Some mobile devices and service plans allow you to charge app and digital content purchases to your carrier bill. When you buy an app or in-game content, you'll see the charge on your carrier account after 15 minutes.
Direct carrier billing is only available using the Google Play Store app. It isn't available on the Google Play website on a computer or mobile browser. Your account with your carrier must be in good standing.
You will find more information on direct carrier billing here.