Create your own Vacation Paradise in My Sunny Resort
In My Sunny Resort you’ll build your own holiday resort. You’ll start off with a humble property and few bungalows, but with our tips, you’ll be able to expand your resort more and more, and establish resorts all over the world. Become a hotel manager in My Sunny Resort!
A Summary of the most Important Tips
- You will attract guests and vacationers for your resort with beautiful bungalows. You can equip and decorate the bungalows to your heart’s content. However, you need to make sure to satisfy your customers’ basic needs; to do that, each bungalow needs a TV, a bed and a shower.
- To attract wealthier and more sophisticated guests, you should upgrade your bungalow's interior. High-quality furnishings will increase the bungalow’s star rating, and your guests will pay more.
- If you need more room in your resort, you can simply expand it by buying more land.
- You can also build stores such as souvenir shops, artisan workshops or even fashion boutiques for your guests. Such shops will give you Hotel Dollars as well as experience points that will help you level up.
- Bungalows, shops and decorations can be found in the shop. In the beginning, your selection will be limited; after all, you’ve just set foot in the tourism industry. The more you play and the more experience you gain, the higher up you will level, unlocking more and more new buildings and items.
- Booster suitcases give you the opportunity to obtain buildings and decorations intended for higher levels early. You can get to the booster suitcase menu by clicking on the suitcase in the bottom right corner. Here, you’ll be able to win cards and trade them for items once you’ve completed the set of card pieces.
If you want to build your own holiday resort now, then check out My Sunny Resort. Register today!